Requirements for accreditation :
- Completion of an application form stating information regarding the scientific content of the program, the faculty, and declaration on commercial sponsorship.
- The review committee will only consider completed forms.
- Incomplete application forms will result in suspension of the accreditation procedure.
- After the activity obtains accreditation, AACME designates a number of CME credits to the CME activity. These credits are stated clearly on the Accreditation Certificate.
AACME expects the CME provider to:
1- Include in promotional materials and/or brochures information on: the learning objectives, the targeted audience, any possible or disclosed conflicts of interest and sources of commercial support.
2- Prepare the program assuring that the content is not affected by any other associated session such as satellite symposium and/or commercially sponsored social events.
3- Audience should be instructed to complete evaluation forms distributed within the registration kit.
4-Submission of the after-event report.
Evaluation of accredited CME event
After the end of the Accredited CME Event
- Audience will evaluate the event by completing an evaluation form.
- CME providers should submit a post-event report.