The Application Procedure :
- Please contact us to get required forms for the CME application.
- All completed application should be received by our review board at least 12 weeks prior to the event
- The application form requires data regarding CME provider, outline of the educational activity, venue, dates, expected number of attendees, etc
- The organizing and scientific committee as well as faculty members of the submitted activity should declare any conflict of interest and should sign the Disclosure Form
- Other documents may be required depending upon the kind of the activity submitted to accreditation.
- Before starting completion of the submission forms make sure you have:
-Detailed scientific program
- Faculty list
-Scientific committee list
-Organizing Committee list
- Endorsement Letter(for industry sponsored activities)
The review and accreditation process takes approximately 8 to 12 weeks. Applications should be submitted once is ready. Incomplete information may result in suspension of the review of process.
- Administrative Fees are non- refundable and are paid upon the submission of each application form .
- Accreditation Fees: paid upon the activity gets accreditation.
For more information, please contact us.